Saturday, January 16, 2010

What the Etsy? Baby Heads

Ok, so its What the Etsy again! What creative, handmade, yet kinda creepy item will we ponder today? As the title suggests, baby heads. That's right, apparently baby heads are quite the trend for a certain sector of that free spirited, rebellious, dare to live against the machine art community that we all secretly envy and long to be a part of. Who needs insurance? Not me, I stay well by a combination of herbal tea, vitamin A, E, and ZPPD! A 401K? How much money could I possibly need when I am 65, living in a camper in the mountains/trailer by the beach/cabin on the lake, painting nature and dancing barefoot around bonfires? I applaud those who actually take that leap, trusting it will all work out in the end. Meanwhile, I'll continue my 9-5, resting assured on the benefits that come with it while I do art projects in my mind (much like my blog for the past 6 months or so) until one day I can slow down and try my hand at a few of these crafts I so love. I will not, however, try my hand at making creepy art out of baby heads. It does nothing for me, except make my mind wonder into horrible places full of devastating things!

Warning: if you are in the early stages of pregnancy, or any stage for that matter, have a young child, or have experienced loss in this area, you may not want to view these. . .just saying.

Here goes. . .The Art of Baby Heads

Sea Creature Baby Head



Doll in Blue



Baby Sculpture



Babe Sapien



Pickled Baby Candle



Baby Face in Gold



So, there you have it. Baby Head Art. Dare you dabble in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment